Laura R. Golden is an associate attorney with Downey & Cleveland, LLP in Marietta, GA.
Laura’s litigation practice is concentrated in the areas of personal injury and insurance coverage. She has a proven record of success and is dedicated to providing her clients with the highest level of legal representation.
During her career at the firm, she has served as lead counsel in personal injury, property damage, and insurance coverage actions, achieving favorable outcomes for her clients both at the summary judgment stage and at trial.
She also has assisted in the preparation of appellate briefs in the Georgia Court of Appeals.
In law school at the University of Georgia, she contributed to an international law journal, Regulating International Surrogacy Arrangements Within the United States: Is There a Conceivable Solution?, 47 Ga. J. Int’l & Comp. L. 169 (2018).
Laura is also licensed to practice law in Florida.
Practice AreasView All Practices
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, cum laude, University of Florida, 2016
- Juris Doctorate, cum laude, University of Georgia School of Law, 2019
- Georgia State and Superior Courts
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Florida trial courts
- Cobb County Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Registered Neutral with Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution
- State Bar of Florida