Isaac D. Hram is an associate attorney with Downey & Cleveland, LLP in Marietta, Georgia.
Isaac’s litigation practice focuses on the defense of individuals and businesses in the area of personal injury.
In addition to serving as trial counsel in magistrate cases, Isaac has assisted in the preparation of several summary judgment and appellate briefs.
Isaac is licensed to practice in all of Georgia’s trial courts.
Practice AreasView All Practices
- Bachelor Science in Psychology, University of Georgia, 2019
- Juris Doctorate, University of Tennessee, 2023
- Georgia Superior and State Courts
- State Bar of Georgia
- Cobb County Bar Association
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association