Allison W. Bailey is an associate attorney with Downey & Cleveland, LLP in Marietta, Georgia.
Allison’s litigation practice is concentrated in the defense of individuals and businesses against personal injury and property damage claims.
She has tried cases in Magistrate Court with outstanding results, and she has assisted in the preparation of motions for summary judgment and motions to dismiss in State Court, along with assisting in the preparation of appellate briefs in the Georgia Court of Appeals.
Before attending law school, Allison gained valuable experience in the legal field by working as an advocate at a domestic violence shelter in Hall County and as a clerk for the Athens-Clarke County Magistrate Court.
Practice AreasView All Practices
- Bachelor’s Science in Psychology, University of Georgia, 2016
- Juris Doctorate, magna cum laude, University of Mississippi, 2022
- Georgia State and Superior Courts
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia
- Cobb County Bar Association
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association