Megan Elaine Harsh is an associate with Downey & Cleveland, LLP in Marietta, GA.
Megan primarily defends individuals, businesses, and corporations in civil actions involving automobile accidents, premises liability, and first party claims.
Originally from Tecumseh, Michigan, Megan went on to receive her bachelor’s degree from Auburn University and her law degree from the University of Florida.
Megan spent several years practicing in the areas of consumer and commercial bankruptcy, tax controversy, and creditors rights litigation before joining Downey & Cleveland.
Megan lives in Marietta with her dog, Cooper. She enjoys hiking, reading, and cheering on her Auburn Tigers.
Practice AreasView All Practices
- Bachelor of Science in Political Science, magna cum laude, Auburn
- Juris Doctorate, University of Florida, 2016
- Georgia State and Superior Courts
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- United States Tax Court
Professional & Community Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Cobb County Bar
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association